SuperMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is Going on with the Change Of sources (May 03)

+2
Sean
Kat
6 posters

Go down

What is Going on with the Change Of sources (May 03) Empty What is Going on with the Change Of sources (May 03)

Post by Kat Sat May 03, 2008 4:36 pm

Okay, there have been a lot of questions repeated over and over AND OVER again so I'm making this to hopefully cut down some of these questions....

WHAT ARE SMS RATES?

The rates are: 250x exp, 250x drop, and 1000x meso (confirmation? I know it's being dropped)

CAN I USE MY CHARACTERS FROM THE LAST SOURCE ON THIS NEW ONE?

Short answer: No.

THEN CAN I USE MY CHARACTERS FROM THIS SOURCE FROM BEFORE?

No. Go remake your account.

WHAT SOURCE WERE WE USING AND ARE USING NOW?!

We were using Kryticals source, but it was quite unstable so we have switched to a 'fixed' Odin source

LOL ODINS SOURCE SUCKS!!!!111!!!11oneshiftone

Get out.

WHO ARE THE GMS?

Koolaid (Owner), Sean (sean or rawr or irawr...somethin like that) Wolfy (Dante) And Megaxxmanxx (Megaxxmanxx, Megamanx, etc)

THE GMS LIKE XXXXXX MORE AND GIVE THEM SPECIAL TREATMENT

Chances are they don't. However, if you do really think they are, i recommend taking a screen shot of what they did and send it to Koolaid/Wolfy

CAN I HAVE MY OLD LEVEL/ITEMS BECAUSE I LOST THEM IN THE WIPE

No, you can't. Sorry!

More questions will be edited. G2g
Kat
Kat
Green Snail
Green Snail

Back to top Go down

What is Going on with the Change Of sources (May 03) Empty Re: What is Going on with the Change Of sources (May 03)

Post by Sean Sat May 03, 2008 7:23 pm

thanks kat

Sean
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What is Going on with the Change Of sources (May 03) Empty Re: What is Going on with the Change Of sources (May 03)

Post by sizor Sun May 04, 2008 1:11 am

thanks kat!
any special npc that selling items/doing etc?

sizor
Green Snail
Green Snail

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkDiOx Sun May 04, 2008 8:10 am

you should add some about the in game like that you can buy summonings rocks at el nath with the shoe make
DarkDiOx
DarkDiOx
Axed Stump
Axed Stump

https://superms.aforumfree.com/ O.o

Back to top Go down

Post by Koolaid Sun May 04, 2008 10:05 am

"CAN I HAVE MY OLD LEVEL/ITEMS BECAUSE I LOST THEM IN THE WIPE

No, you can't. Sorry!"

We will be hosting a speical event to the first 30 people that post. VIA the new forums.

Koolaid
Blue Snail
Blue Snail

Back to top Go down

Post by dude19918 Thu May 08, 2008 3:27 pm

um wen i try to play it says i need the new version of the client were might i find that?

dude19918
Green Snail
Green Snail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum