SuperMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Veono's Application

3 posters

Go down

Veono's Application Empty Veono's Application

Post by VeonoHinijo Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:55 pm

Well, my name's Kevin and I'm 16 years old. I live in Pennsylvania so you get a gist of what time zone I'm in. I've been a part of the Maple community since August of 2005, but have quit multiple times. :3

I'm available to test any time after 5:00 PM EST on weekdays because I have swimming after school from 2:45 - 4:45. I'm free usually all day during the weekend. I may not be on some days because I usually get a few hours of homework to complete each night. :\

I've been part of the Odin and Local sensation of Private Servers, and would terribly love to be a part of this one as well. I was with Odin since day one it opened. Every single bug that I had found I quickly reported, and I hope to do the same with this server if I get accepted. :]

What I want do to is to help 'SuperMS' grow to its greatest potential possible. This would only be available if you pick qualified people to test for bugs in-game. And also, I just love the Maple communities that I've been open to experience.

I think that you should choose me because I feel that I am a good candidate for Beta Testing. I love getting to know new people, but at the same time, I work hard at anything I do. I will work hard to find as many, if any, bugs as I can. :]

Just for giggles, I'll tell you about my life. Well, for starters, I guess you could say I'm a little obsessed with swimming. Seriously. I like, can't live without it. At the end of the season, I was dreading the fact that I wouldn't be able to swim for another two months. Also, I play the piano as well as the viola. I have a 3.8 GPA, and no, I am not asian. :] The grades are mostly for the ability to do a sport. At my school, if you have lower than a C, you are illegible to do sports. So yeah.

Hope I get picked. <3

VeonoHinijo
Green Snail
Green Snail

Back to top Go down

Veono's Application Empty Re: Veono's Application

Post by MeGaXxMaNxX Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:36 pm

Accepted,PM wolfy info.
Closed.
MeGaXxMaNxX
MeGaXxMaNxX
Owner