SuperMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IceJay's Application

3 posters

Go down

IceJay's Application Empty IceJay's Application

Post by IceJay Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:01 pm

[Personal Info including play time] Hello everyone, my name is Jeremy and I am an 18 year old male Very Happy I am from Kentucky, in the United States, and I am currently in the eastern time zone. I generally am on from about 5 PM to as late as 12 AM during weekdays and usually have the computer on all the time on MSN or such during the weekends. I usually squeeze in about 2-3 hours of gaming a day depending on homework and such.

[Past Experience] I've been playing Global MapleStory on and off for about 2 years now.. enough to get my Ice/Lightning Mage to level 76 and a few other characters to their early 4x's. I play a lot of games, and am always looking for things that don't seem just quite right.. Infact, I'm going to try to be a Game Tester once I graduate (one more month! Very Happy) until I can find a job doing 3D modeling and design. Games are my life. :]

[Additional Info] I've tried and leveled many different characters in my maple career, such as: Archer (Up to Xbowman(2nd job) and Ranger(3rd job)), 2 Clerics, One Fire/Poison Wizard, Three Ice/Lightning Wizards (Including mine, at level 76), an assassin up to level 66, 2 Bandits, one spearman, one HP Warrior, two fighters, one page. As you can tell, I have several accounts on Global, because I like to try to new classes out! Very Happy

[Reason to choose me] Anyways, I believe I should be approved for beta testing because I like to find things that aren't done correctly and give ideas how to fix them, I'm a very nice guy who usually goes out of his way to help someone and I just really like playing games! Very Happy Also, I love MapleStory, but the time to grind is killing me lately. This Private server seems perfect to correct that one problem :]

Thanks a bunch for the chance to try out for this! Very Happy

IceJay
Green Snail
Green Snail

Back to top Go down

IceJay's Application Empty Re: IceJay's Application

Post by MeGaXxMaNxX Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:32 pm

Totally accepted.
Closed.
MeGaXxMaNxX
MeGaXxMaNxX
Owner