SuperMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kat's App.

4 posters

Go down

Kat's App. Empty Kat's App.

Post by Kat Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:05 pm

Hello, I'm Alexis, born in England (god i miss it) and I'm 21 years of age.
I live in California, and my timezone is Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) -0700 UTC

I can most likely play everyday (being in a dorm room in a university doesn't really change my schedule = D)
Well, I've played EMs, GMs (GMs from beta, 3rd day lol) and Odinms (Gotta say...there community is horrid)
What i really want to do isn't the matter. If i wanted to do anything i wanted in a server, i could attempt to try to make my own. I didn't though, because i really just want to be part of the community and help make this one of the few private servers that are decent.
Again, I don't say you HAVE to choose me, but if you will i will make every attempt i can to do my duty as a tester and try to find bugs.
additional info: Umm...well that just ruined the serious attitude lol. Well since it is my first post, Nice to meet you guys lol.

.:EDIT:. Well in some of the threads, looks like you wanted some different info...well here goes..
Some of my strengths i guess are I've been gifted with one of the greatest and one of the least seen powers these days: PATIENCE. I'm also a very tolerant person who would much rather solve something peacefully than retort to words/fights. Some of my weaknesses i guess are people who try to take advantage of others for they're own self gain (Although...i don't think thats very relating to this game is it? i guess it means you can help new players who are getting like scammed or something. Jeez. This is a long parenthesis.)
Kat
Kat
Green Snail
Green Snail

Back to top Go down

Kat's App. Empty Re: Kat's App.

Post by nibisco Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:42 pm

I like this one ^^ I hope you get accepted! I don't think anyone even read mine =(

nibisco
Green Snail
Green Snail

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:45 pm

jajajaja locked n accepted

Wolfy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down